Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Ping!

So I am sitting at my desk at the office and had to stop working temporarily as we had some system issues and the server had to be shut down temporarily! ....wondering what to do. I pick up my BB and decided to fiddle around with it. Then I visit this blog and start reading all my past posts and I found that I had totally forgotten I posted the last few things I did!

Especially since me and Mr. OSM now kinda have some sort of working agreement (I really do not think I can call it a relationship). Anyhoo, he does not push me and I do not react aswell. Relative peace!

Anyways I say to myself, why don't I blog something. It has been way too long since I did. So with BB in hand I sign in and start blogging!

Don't even know what I want to write about, so just typing what ever comes to my head. Systems are back on by the way but whatever. Will finish this post first.

I have had cause to introspect and second guess all the decisions I have ever made in my life over the past years, as I think this is necessary for me to move onto the next phase of my life. I remember how I always wanted to grow up soo fast when I was a kid.

In primary school, I would look at those in secondary school and I couldn't just wait to get there!
In secondary school, I thought, when I get to University, life would be wonderful.
And then I am in the university and I think, I cannot wait to graduate and get a job on the island, earn my own personal money, buy my car, wake up and decide to go on holidays and bla!

Now I have a job, I can afford one or 2 holidays, I did buy that car and I am asking myself, where did all my time go, I have grown up way too fast. Have I even lived mylife atall. Getting older so fast I cannot even keep track.

Then I realized that I had spent all my life trying to grow up, and be independent that I let moments pass me by.

And now.......I am living for the moments!

By the way, I tried to type this post with as little as possible abbreviations. This age of gadgets has reduced words to mere letters. And to think that a couple of years ago, there were no BB's and now most BB users cannot imagine life without it!

God help us!

No comments: