Saturday, January 01, 2011

1-1-11

Yay!!!!! Happy new year!

I actually have never blogged anything on new year's day before......like that's an achievement. Well I kinda have a very good feeling about this year! No matter how much I think about it, I always have this feeling of peace and excitement about it, so that's a good start to the year me thinks!

By the way, me and Mr. Osm have ended our compulsory friendship. On his own terms of course, he decided to opt out of the friendship at the end of last year. So I can officially say I no longer have OSM troubles! I did get a new friend though. Another friendship by compulsion. He's no OSM I can definitely tell you that, but he definitely has his own thing going on. Anyways that's his cup of tea or coffee, whichever he drinks. Guess I'll have to keep you posted if any interesting stuff happens on that tip, although I do not intend to stick around long enough to find out. I want to quit our compulsory friendship (just like OSM did me) soonest!


Anyways, off to do some new year things! Whatever that is. Just thought to drop a quick line, in my bid to be a regular here this year!

No comments: