Thursday, September 06, 2012

DREAMS



It feels a bit weird writing here again, it kinda seems like a yearly affair or something………………but the good news is that the year is not over yet, so I should get some credit for that at least….lol

I am writing but I do not even know what to title this out of the blues post of mine. Worse still, I am not sure what I even want to write about……….and just now dreams came to me. So I guess that’s what I would do, talk about dreams.

Hmmm dreams……. not referring to the semi unconcious state we get into every night when we lie in bed. I mean the other kind of dreaming which we do when we are wide awake and moving around or if you are like me, sometimes when we lie in bed but still very awake and conscious.

The other day, my bestie (who also convinced me recently to write more) was talking to me about knowing who you are first before you proceed to know what you want in your future better half. That actually inspired me to put pen to paper in an attempt to describe myself.

So I end up with this really long list (and don’t worry, I put in the good and bad stuff. I was so honest, I amazed myself….lol). So ……somewhere in that list was the attribute “day dreamer”.

I think I am the worst kind of day dreamer there is. I started day dreaming as a child. I remember very clearly and it started with TV. I watch a TV programme and I do not like how it ends, not to worry, I go to bed at night and lie awake for a few minutes or an hour or two and finish it in my head, and I pretty much grew up with that. So I tend to dream up my own happy endings. I see myself doing the things I always wanted to do and achieve all the things I want to in my mind’s eye.

I would like to add here that I am also a very graphic person, I can visualize in my mind conversations I’m having as they are going on, that’s probably from too much fantasizing and day dreaming.   Asides, the fun of it all, these are really things I want and the best way to keep me trying to achieve it, is keeping it alive in my mind. How else, but by constantly seeing it in my mind’s eye.

Now everyone has some dream or the other. I know that dreams do come true, one or two of mine have………so keep dreaming and believing for you never know which will come true.

No comments: